Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally, A New Computer

It finally happened, we replaced our computer!  The question...PC or Mac?  We went back and forth on that question for weeks.  After much searching, comparing, shopping, and praying about it, we decided to head out on Saturday, determined to make a decision.  We were leaning one way, but ended up another.  We had five customers add to our decision, who guaranteed us that we would not be disappointed if made the choice to purchase a Mac.  One lady even gave us her business card and offered to buy it from us if we were dissatisfied.  With all the customers helping us and others looking at Macs, the sales staff didn't have to do much.  I have had many friends tell me to get a Mac, as well.  


I feel like it's a new adventure since I have to relearn a lot of things, at least I think I do.  I don't know yet. I am still looking around, trying to familiarize myself with the workings of a Mac.  I can tell I am going to have to watch some tutorials to move on much further than basic web surfing, and playing with iPhoto a little bit.  I have only had a couple hours to check things out, so will have to work on it more in this coming rainy week.  


I am looking forward to learning how to run this new machine.  I am sure I will have times when I sit and get very confused, but that's all part of learning!  I definitely look forward to getting to work with my photos again.  



No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...