Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks, Day 10





Today I am thankful for God's word.  It is a guide book for my life.  It helps to teach me and show me the best way to live, and how to follow Jesus in my life.  It's not a list of what not to do as some think, but it is a fantastic guide on how to really live and live life to the fullest.  I am thankful that I have the freedom and opportunity to read the Bible, and to learn from it.  I am thankful for the wonderful freedom I have found in Christ.  


For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.  Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...