Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanks, Day 2



Today I am thankful for my husband.  We met at college 25 years ago, and he has been my closest friend ever since.  Among the many things I thank God for in my husband, I am thankful for how hard he works to support us, for his faith in God, for loving me at all times, even when I am not the most lovable, for standing beside me and holding my hand as we journey through life together.  I could go on and on about why I am thankful for my husband.  God has richly blessed me with a loving, caring, hard working man who shares in my laughter, my sorrows, my joys, and listens to my fears and helps to reassure me that things will be ok.  I look forward to the rest of our journey together, walking hand in hand, relying on God every step of the way.  













1 comment:

live love laugh hope said...

Thank you Sweetie I love you very much

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...