Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thanks, day 5




If you aren't an animal lover, you probably will think that what I am thankful for today is a bit strange, but if you are an animal lover, you will understand.  Today I am thankful for my dog.  She is my constant companion, by my side like a shadow.  My cousin stayed with us one night when her mom was down here in the hospital.  She calls my dog a therapy dog because she knew my cousin was sad, and having a tough time, and she sat by her and cuddled next to her the entire night. If you have read this blog for any amount of time, you know my dog provides entertainment as well...she pulls up and eats entire rows of carrots in the garden, leaving the greens laying in an orderly row; she gets stuck in garden fences trying to keep her out of the carrots; she pushed a chair across the kitchen floor to get to the counter top where there were fresh baked cookies; and on and on.  I am thankful for a dog who is so full of life and love.  God brings us blessings in many forms, look around you today and see how He has blessed you.  







No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...