Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanks












Today I am going to begin 30 days of thanks.  I ask that you join me.  I am going to blog, and keep a gratitude journal.  We so often get focused on life's problems, or what we don't have, that we forget to take time to recognize what we do have.  Our lives our filled with blessings, even if you are going through tough times.  Look around, there has to be something to be thankful for in your life.  


Today, I am thankful for many things, but I am going to start with sunshine on the first day of November, and trees that dance in beautiful colors as they say goodbye to Fall and usher in Winter.  




































How about you?  What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...