Sunday, June 3, 2007

Brandon

Good news Brandon is moving to 4 west! This is where he will learn how to basic daily needs.I travel back home Sunday, Karen comes in tonight. I will keep all updates current!


Brandon had a visitor today from one of my old bosses Jean-Claude VanDame. It was great! Jean-Claude told the people around him that this is one of mine.I shoot Double Impact with him many years ago. Jean-Claude asked me why I was here at BAMC? Then I told him about the son that he knew about so many years ago. He looked at me and said,"NO!" It was a great time that they spent together. Brandon told him," Thank you for all the money that my dad made on Double Impact it bought lots of toys." Jean-Claude lower his chin and said, "No, I thank you Brandon",as his eyes started to well up. They held each other, he gave Brandon a kiss on the cheek. He told me to get in to the photo with them. Then he asked me for my phone number again and said he would give me a call. The visit was really good for all of us. Brandon is buzzing all all around the floor in his wheelchair. I see alot of hope in him. Pray for all of us.

In Christ Doug

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...