Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Marianne!





Happy Birthday to Marianne Love, a long time friend, and my former teacher and employer. I hear she is celebrating a milestone birthday today, and want to wish her a wonderful day, and a year ahead filled with happiness and laughter. Pop over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday: http://www.slightdetour.blogspot.com/


Marianne, it has been a privilege to have been a part of the Love life for so many years! I treasure our friendship and the words of wisdom that you pass along from time to time. You have given me inspiration, and encouragement many times and I appreciate it so much.

Happy birthday, Marianne, and thank you for all the Lessons in Love that you have passed along to me.



No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...