Friday, June 22, 2007

Recovery Request

My hubby and I need help. We need help in the biggest of ways. Last night we were getting ready to head to bed around 11:15, when I did a quick email check. Mistake number one! Up on the screen pops [Geo] notify:MT Fellwalker published No Horses Allowed (traditional cache). Now, I received a couple of those yesterday, just to give them a quick glance and think, we will get those later, maybe over the weekend. However, this newly published geocache was less than a mile from our home, so I went in to see if anyone had found it yet. According to the log, no one had. I read it to Thane, his eyes started dancing, and he says, 'want to go get it?' I looked at the clock and it is 11:25 pm. The need for sleep seemed to be forgotten as the coveted First to Find toyed with our minds. We soon were slipping on our shoes and running out the door. I told Thane that we might need a recovery program, because this was for sure, addiction! We found the cache in fairly short order, considering it was very dark! We were back home by midnight, and happily logging our First To Find on geocaching.com.

Does anyone know where there may be a recovery program for those with the geocaching addiction? We may need it soon!

1 comment:

MLove said...

Certainly not at the Love house. I feel for you. We have our geocaching celeb/lackey home with us this weekend.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...