Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blessings

The sun is shining today. After a few weird weather days, snow, rain, rain, and rain, it's nice to see the sun. The sun is shining on my day as well. We got some good news yesterday, which was a nice change. It lightened up some of the load I've been carrying this past week, so my shoulders feel a little lighter! Hopefully by this afternoon, they will feel a lot lighter since I am going up to the Highlands two friends to have a girls afternoon, and get a massage. Ahhh, sounds so nice. First, I am going to go finish my Christmas shopping, hopefully, and meet one of the friends for lunch. We need some catch up time because it's been awhile. Today, I am thankful for the blessing of good news, the blessing of friends, and the blessing of my family. Oh, and the sunshine is nice as well.

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...