Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

To the love of my life, thank you for being there! I love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know. I cherish our times together! Happy 21st Valentine's day together!

To my parents, thank you for showing me the importance of unconditional love and that love doesn't run away but works things out, and that if God is the center of our love, life works much better.

To my sister, thanks for loving me through the good times and the tough times, and for being there for me as only a sister can. I cherish our friendship.

To my nieces, you make my heart spill over with love. You always bring a smile to my face and I LOVE your hugs and kisses.

To family, I love you and thank God for you.

To my friend Brenda, thanks for listening and for your advice and prayers. I treasure our friendship.

To my other friends, thank you for being there for me! I appreciate you and am thankful for each of you in my life!!

To my readers, thank you for reading my blurbs on life. I pray that your life is blessed and that you find joy in your daily routine.

To Jesus Christ, thank you for the ultimate valentine of loving me so much that you died for me!

This is my command: Love each other. John 15:17

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. 1 John 4:9-10

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...