Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunset




Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams

Although I didn't have my nice camera, just the one on my phone, I had to get a picture of tonight's sunset. It was amazing! The clouds to the north were purple and blue, while the sunset lit up the western sky in an amazing display of orange, pink, peach, red, blues, and yellow. Once again, I was reminded why I should always have my camera at my side! I was so tired, though, after being out camping all weekend, I didn't grab it as we went to town to run a couple errands. God put on an amazing display of beauty over north Idaho tonight. I am grateful that I was able to partake in the show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty even still with the camera phone!

Sandi said...

I love your pictures you take. Even with your camera phone.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...