Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend

It's been a long weekend! We have sat with some friends in the hospital, after tragedy struck their family. It's hard for me when I'm in this type of situation with friends, because I want to fix things but I can't! I can sit with them and be there if they want to talk, but I am not a person who comes up with great things to say at times like this, so I usually just sit there and try to think of something that isn't completely dumb to say to them. I pray for them, and try to help where I can.

We needed a little diversion, so did go for a drive. We ended up in Montana, where we visited Nordicfest, the Libby Dam, and Lake Koocanusa.







The moon rise last night was amazing. When it first came up, it was a huge, somewhat translucent white ball. Unfortunately, we were driving in town as it came up and there wasn't a great place to pull over and get a picture, so I had to wait until we got a bit further out on the prairie to snap a few shots.






No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...