Thursday, January 15, 2009

Down Time






I spent around 24 hours in Hope, Idaho at Pend Oreille Shores Resort with my mom, sister, and nieces. We had a great time, walking the docks, watching a muskrat weave in and out of the dock slips trying to hide from us. The girls and I even took off our shoes and boots as we snuck along, trying to find him again. He was sneakier than us, however because we heard him dive in the water behind us. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery of Lake Pend Oreille and the mountains, and we had a great time swimming. We laughed hard during American Idol, and my youngest niece got some of the funniest looks on her face as some of the contestants 'sang' their songs. It was a good break from the ordinary and I am glad I took the time to go over and have some down time with my family.






































1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

Love the photos, as usual! My hubby and I got married at the Beyond Hope Resort--out on the lawn, next to the lake on a beautiful August day.

;-)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...