Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late Night Ramblings

I was without the internet all day on Tuesday. Normally, that would not be a huge deal because I am usually at work. However, since I still do not feel well, I was home, and thought I would spend some time catching up on blogs I like to read, emails I haven't answered, and emails I haven't read that have been piling up in my inbox. I got to one friend's blog, wrote a reply, and lost connection. Evidently the internet spies didn't like what I wrote, because I have been offline until about midnight. We still have Vcast on our new phones, so I could check basic emails throughout the day, but believe me, it's not the same!

I have many things that need done around my house, but I don't feel good enough to do them. Just going up and down the stairs a few times today to put wood on the fire, wore me out. It's sad that the only time I get real time at home is when I don't feel well, and don't have the energy or the will to do anything. I did watch a couple good movies, though, so that was nice. I petted my dog, a lot. I think she thinks if I don't feel well, she needs to be extra needy, or loving as I'm sure she sees it. There's nothing like a 75 pound Golden Retriever climbing on the couch to sit on your lap!! I guess she thinks she's comforting me, and in a way, she is. The two of us did share quality time together as we watched the Westminster Dog Show.

I am glad to be back online, and maybe in the morning I will get to catch up on some of those emails. Meantime, I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...