Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thinking of Jenny

In the early hours of this morning, I have been over at Mangy Moose Acres, http://mangymooseacres.blogspot.com/ reading old posts, and thinking of a friend on her birthday. I also am filled with thoughts for her family, as I'm sure it's a tough day for them as they spend the day filled with memories of their beloved mom, wife, sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, aunt, and cousin. As I read her old posts, I was inspired, again, to live for each moment and to live those moments without regret, to press on through the junk of life, to love those in my life at a deep level and to let them know that they are important, and to hang on to hope. Jenny encouraged me in so many ways. She was a beacon of light to those who knew her, a true gift. I am glad that her blog sight is still up so that those of us who miss her words of hope and encouragement can still read them and remember, and continue to be blessed by her love and kindness.


Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never met Jenny, I couldn't sleep last night so I was reading M.Loves blog and so which that led me to the mangymoose blog and as I was reading, I got very teary eyed. I did not meet her yet my thoughts were with her. Isn't it strange how I was led to her blog when so many people were thinking of her?
Monique

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...