Thursday, July 9, 2009

Precious Times


I haven't been online in a couple days. Catching up on blogs, emails, facebook, will take awhile but will do it later tonight. My mom and nieces were here for two days, and we enjoyed each others company and had a lot of fun. We found some roller skates in the thrift store, so both girls had to try out rollerskating! We roasted marshmallows over our outdoor fire pit one night, and even though it is July, it felt like September out there! We also giggled a lot, made cookies, went shopping, and just enjoyed spending time together. We had to go on a flip-flop shopping quest as the youngest niece didn't have any and she felt left out!! We were able to get two pair, one high wedge heal with lots of sparkles, and another regular pair, because of half off summer gear sales!


Time went by rather quickly, and I cherish the times we had. Times like that seem to be too few, so when I can get moments with my mom, and nieces, I treasure them and store them in my heart as a precious memory.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That is just want I'm doing catching up on blogs and emails. Glad you had good family time.

Unknown said...

Good feature! Check out this one for Outdoor Firepit .

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...