Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Pickings


I love this time of year and wish it could last all year long, minus the high temperatures we've been experiencing. I prefer the low 80's for temperatures! But, I love going out in my garden and being able to pick my meal for the day. I love just going out and snacking on a couple strawberries, peas, or raspberries as I harvest the rest of the garden crops that are ready for the day.

I do not like the bugs that are killing my tomatoes, but everyone I know in this area is struggling with that this year. I just pray that we actually get a some wonderful tomatoes very soon.


This is just a small sampling of my harvest this morning. Get out and enjoy summer, because it's slipping away fast!


1 comment:

Lanel said...

Yum! What time is dinner??

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...