Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Computer Issues



So, I didn't forget about posting pictures from our walk through Manito. My computer has issues-several of them! If this actually posts, I will be amazed. For some reason, I cannot open up any of my photo programs without the computer freezing up. Yesterday morning, it was all programs, but after running some scans, it appears to be my photos, and a few other files. I asked my husband if insurance covers a computer that has been thrown out the second story window and bounces across the yard. He said no. So, I am left wondering what to do next and have to find some time to try to figure things out. Honestly, I had to walk away from it yesterday morning because becoming that frustrated at 7 am, just is not a good way to start the day!

So, someday I will post pictures of our walk through Manito, I hope. In the meantime, it's a beautiful day out, so I am going to go enjoy it. Hope you do the same.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...