Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 28th, Beautiful Day



Sunrise to sunset, it was a beautiful day!
Since it was the last nice in the forecast, I decided to take in as much as I could. My dog woke me up at 5:45 am, so I snapped a couple pictures of the sunrise through my sleep-filled eyes. Later, I enjoyed area scenery and color changes, until the sun made a stunning departure as it left this beautiful day as only a memory.







































































3 comments:

NILove said...

Must be you figured out your computer problems. Photos are beautiful.

SimplyDarlene said...

Oh! Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful pictures.

Debbie

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...