Thursday, September 10, 2009

Details

My hubby got me a new lens for my birthday. I have wanted a macro lens for years but have waited. Now, I have one and am trying to learn how to use it properly. It definitely takes a little practice, I am finding out!

What I love is that I get to see all the intricate details that God put in flowers. It's amazing to me. Imagine how much more the details of our life, our bodies are put together by Him. Once again, I wonder how you can look at creation, all of it, and wonder how it was not created by a Creator. The evidence of God is all around you, do you see it?

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Romans 1:20









































******************************************************************************

Ali Update from her mom: (by the way, Ali is 10)


Yesterday: Ali may still go home today despite not passing speech or occupational therapy but did better in physical therapy, she is about one year old cognitively. She is hard to handle and not predictable...her personality is very different right now from the old Ali. Please continue to pray for all of us.

Ali shocked dr again by singing a Taylor Swift song to him word for word yet she can not count wow

Last night: We are leaving the hospital, Praise God.
We stopped for ice cream on the way home, and she insisted on feeding her dad ice cream!

This morning: Wow so great to sleep in my own bed, Ali was up so much during the night. She is super fast at getting to bathroom and is wild about it. She seems better every time she wakes up. Hubby went to work, we are gonna try to sleep the day away. She is Gods Daughter first, then mine, that is the first thing God spoke to me when I saw her. I have never doubted it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Honey. We pray for you to have a great day and enjoy the picture taking. Those pictures are awesome. We praise the Lord that Ali is home. What a miracle.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...