Monday, August 20, 2007

Day of Memories

Yesterday may have been the Wigton's anniversary party, but many of us enjoyed it just as much as they did, I believe. There were so many people there that I hadn't seen in 12-20 years, it was like a big church reunion. We all seemed to enjoy seeing each other and catching up. Some of the people I haven't seen since I was in high school, and although they may have thought they recognized me, they didn't put it all together until I was around my parents. It was one of those days that fills your heart up with happiness. I shared some moments of conversation with some very special people, and at the end of the day, was so happy we were there to build the memories that will stay with us throughout the years.


No day is over if it makes a memory.

Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember. --Oscar Levant

Memories are the most beautiful pictures our minds can paint, and nothing can ever erase them.

1 comment:

Mangy Moose said...

It was sooooo good to see you on Sunday evening. I know it was brief, but it just felt good to connect. I hope you have a good week and maybe we'll see you at the fair. Love and prayer sent your way!!!

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...