Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to my dad! My dad is the one who has taught me how to stand up for what is right, to be a person of their word, and to put my faith in God. I have been amazed at his talent for writing that he has recently been displaying since he started blogging. I never knew my dad had a this talent, much like we didn't know he had a talent for carving amazing birds and fish until a few years ago. I am proud of my dad and very thankful and blessed that God has given me the treasure of such a great dad in my life. I love you dad. Wish I could be there today to share the day with you! Happy birthday!

"As I was growing up, my father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." - Clarence Budington Kelland

The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Into The Wild Ministries said...

Thank you for the nice blog. I am proud to be your dad and how you have infuenced the lives of so many young people.

I iove you

Dad

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...