Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my sister!! I wish you many joys and happiness today, along with some time for you. I know you don't take much time just for yourself, but I hope you do today.

My sister is the artistic one in the family. God gifted her with a beautiful voice to sing with, an amazing talent to play the piano, and a wonderful ability to draw. She also makes beautiful handmade cards which she shares with all around her.

My sister is also the one in all the family pictures who is goofing off or causing someone else to be goofing off with what she is doing. I believe she is passing that goofiness on to her girls, so someday she will be telling them to stop being so silly in all the family pictures, as mom does to her.

My sister was born with a major challenge in her life, but she won't allow it to bring her down. She pushes on and does her best in all things. I am blessed to have such a loving, caring sister who has so many wonderful gifts from God. I love you, Jo, and hope you have a day overflowing with blessings and love.


A Sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. -- Isadora James

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...