Thursday, October 4, 2007

Award

So, it's a double posting day. I guess I will make up for not posting on Tuesday. I was passed on an award from another blogger, whom I've never personally met, just connected through blogging. Please check out her blog at http://sandimahorsky.blogspot.com/



I've never been given an award before, so I was pleasantly surprised, and humbled, to receive it from her. The award is listed below:



Excellence in Discipleship
For those who are regular readers of management by God, you know that being about God's Word is very important to me. Since I have started working on this initiative, I have discovered that there many others that have a similar heart to share God's Word, and further His Kingdom. The role of a disciple of Christ is to carry His message to the ends of the earth. It is with this heart that I have created the Mathetes Award.
Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) it to make more disciples. In the spirit of this award, the rules are simple. Winners of this award must pick other "disciples" to pass it on to. As you pass it on, I just ask that you mention and provide links for (1)this post as the originator of the award (Dan King of management by God), (2) the person that awarded it to you, and then (3) name and sites that you believe are fulfilling the role of a disciple of Christ. If you know of other deserving recipients of this award, and would like to start a new string, then please post a link to where you've started in in the comments to this post. I would love for many deserving bloggers to be blessed with this recognition.



I pass it on to my dad at
http://www.intothewildministries.blogspot.com/

and my friend at
http://www.mangymooseacres.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...