Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom



Happy birthday, Mom!!

We are wishing you day filled with love and happiness. I am thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful mom, and friend, like you. I appreciate how you have been there for me, helped me through life, encouraged me, and listened when I needed to talk. I am so thankful that I was blessed by a loving home to grow up in and living examples of how I should live my life. I am so thankful that you shared your love and gift of photography with me, so that I can enjoy the beauty around me, through the eyes of a photographer. Thanks for being there, for your hugs, and for your love. We love you!! Have a wonderful birthday!!

Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. Philippians 1:3 (The Message)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

Sandi said...

let you mom know your blogger friends wish you happy birthday

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Annie Bishop and I'm a reporter with KXLY-TV. I came across your blog and your posted updates on your friend, Sgt. Brandon Adam. I have been so inspired Brandon's spirit and drive to recover. Do you have a way to get ahold of him or his family? Or, if you'd like, could you please pass along my contact information. E-mail- annieb@kxly.com
or cell-509 435 3907.
thanks so much! And, please continue with the updates.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...