Monday, October 8, 2007

Life

If someone listened to your life today, what would he or she hear? Anxiety, fear, confusion, hurry, bitterness, jealousy, or love and a faith that was bigger than all those things? What speaks loudest in your life? It's a sobering thought and I, for one, have to say I am not real pleased with the results of my own self-assessment in this regard. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I'm trying to be more aware of my life, my attitude, my actions. It's a good thing we've all got a little more time and the grace of God. Let's spend them both well today.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

2 comments:

Sandi said...

thank you for the reminder. The verse is one I quote often when I start stressing over something.

Kathy said...

I love that verse -- it's had a great impact on my life.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...