Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where Did Fall Go?

Oh my! I had a feeling with the way our year has been that we would go from Summer to Winter, as we went from Winter to Summer in May. Well, it has happened!!! Our weather forecast is below! What happened to Fall??? I guess we had a week or two of it, but it seemed awfully short. I mean, I am looking back at my calendar and around two weeks ago it was in the 80's! I'm not ready for the white stuff, but it certainly seems determined to arrive much too soon!!

Overnight: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: A chance of rain showers, mixing with snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind between 7 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind between 3 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind between 3 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

These pictures are from over the weekend when we went to Sandpoint. My mom said those same mountains are covered in snow now. Guess it's time to pull out the sweaters and winter gear, or pretend I'm a bear and hibernate until April.






3 comments:

Kathy said...

Where I live, we are still waiting for summer to leave and fall to get here. I love the scenery in the pictures--is that in Idaho?

live love laugh hope said...

Yes, it's Idaho. Lots more snow today! We don't have any on the ground down in the valleys yet, but they are still predicting it this morning!!

Sandi said...

I love winter snow but I will have to wait as we are still having weather in the 80's this week and next here in PA. Love your scenery

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...