Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Right Page, Different Look

If you are a regular here, yes, you are on the correct page! I decided to change things up a bit. I guess it's part of spring cleaning!! Maybe if I change up the blog look, it will change up our weather for the better. I can hope, right?

I wanted to make the new colors WSU colors and tried, but it was pretty bright. I am cheering for the Cougs, though! I've been a Cougar fan for more years than I can count, and am wishing them the very best in the Sweet 16. No matter what happens, the northwest is proud of their success. Even a friend of mine, and my husband, who are die hard Husky fans are cheering for WSU on Thursday.
Go Cougs!!

2 comments:

Lanel said...

Love the new do. :)

Mangy Moose said...

Love the new look. I feel like doing the same thing, but haven't been brave enough. Go Cougs! I.S.A.W!!!!

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...