Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Night

Friday night I hung out with eleven middle school girls. There was a small sleepover at church for these girls, with the theme of glamour. It was fun to watch these girls learning how to do make up and applying it, some for the first time, getting very glamorous hair, and putting on formal dresses. They try so hard to be grown up, but then the little girl in them pops out. I took the pictures for the night and had a great time!! The girls would be so serious, trying to give me their best glamour pose, then all the sudden, they would be giggling and making funny faces. Each one of them was beautiful, from the inside out. I came home at 2:30, but didn't sleep until 4:00, and my dog woke me up at 6:00, so it was a very short night, but I am so glad I helped out and had fun hanging out with those girls!!

"Beauty is looking into some one's eyes and seeing their heart."

""The more you dress up the more fun you'll have.""

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...