Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Making a Difference-Jenny

“Will someone else's life be brighter tomorrow because of what you have done today?” —William Arthur Ward, author and writer

This quote made me think of my friend. She's touched more lives than she will ever know. She's been an inspiration to many, and a source of hope to those who have crossed her path. Her strength and courage make her a hero to so many. She is an amazing woman. She has more fight in her than most of us can fathom. She loves Jesus and she puts her hope in him even though she's been fighting a horrible fight of cancer for eight years now. Right now, she and her family need a lot of prayers.

When I read the quote above, I know that she has made the world a brighter place and I am thankful that God has used her in such an amazing way to reach those around her. I strive to be more like her in my attitude.

Her blog site is http://mangymooseacres.blogspot.com/. Go there for inspiration, for a reason to celebrate life.

1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

So true...Our friend took it upon herself to comfort, strengthen and encourage others. Now it is our time and our turn to do it for her, her family and friends.

You are also a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day, my friend.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...