Wednesday, August 6, 2008

DAD




Today I want to wish a happy birthday to my dad!

My dad has taught us how to stand up for right and wrong, to have values and morals in our lives, to always do an honest days work, and to follow God. He has shown us the importance of family, integrity, and faith. He is not only dad, but a great friend. Today, we are very grateful for the gift we have been given of a great dad. We love you, dad!





"You don't become a hero because of what you do, but because of who you are."

2 comments:

MLove said...

Happy Birthday, Larry, from the wolf pack of Selle.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog posting and for coming up and taking me out to the Hydra. I'm proud of you!

Dad

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...