Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Times


"A family is a gift that lasts forever."



Yesterday for my dad's birthday, I had a great time with my mom and dad, sister, and nieces. We enjoyed some special times together and enjoyed the bond of family.






"Families fill our lives with happiness and laughter leaving us memories to treasure today and forever after"




Sundresses made by grandma



Loving on Maddie




All I can say, is you had to be there! My 6 year old niece captured this photo of her silly mom, aunt, and grandparents!! She took some great pictures with my camera and with my mom's. She is definitely the next family photographer!


"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that." ~Michael LeunigSonia Tautz


No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...