Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary









Today is my parent's 44th Anniversary. I wish them many more years of happiness and love.


The world is full of divorce, and people living together not making a commitment to be one, to be married, to be there through good times and bad times. I'm sure in 44 years, there have been a lot of times when things haven't always been the easiest for mom and dad, but they made a commitment to be married and to stay married until death. They made a vow before God and they have kept that vow. God is the center of their marriage, so they follow Biblical principles to love each other and to keep their marriage together all these years.

My parents didn't tell my sister and I how to love, they showed it. They have shown us how they stuck it out in the tough times. They have shown us that a husband and wife should be each others best friends and the one that you share your life with. They have shown us how to laugh and to love, and to put God at the center of our lives.

I am grateful for my parents and their example, their love, and their marriage. Happy anniversary, mom and dad. We love you!



No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...