Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The List Continues



"Every moment in time is a gift and a blessing."

Things I am thankful for:


My parents
My sister
Nieces, and their hugs
Family
Sitting by a lake, which brings me peace
Music
The ability to hear
Laughter
Giggling so hard, your stomach hurts
My dog, even when she eats all the carrots of of my garden. She is a faithful companion and shows true unconditional love.
Electricity
Indoor plumbing

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.1 Chronicles 16:34




1 comment:

SimplyDarlene said...

Thank you for such a heart-felt post today! What an honor to see your kin in the tribute too.

Blessings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...