Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scenes of the Season



This is the gingerbread house made by my nieces. They are 5 and 6, so I think they did a great job! I am proud of them!




Over the past week, we have experienced a wide variety of weather from below zero to snow to freezing rain, to rain and melting. On those colder days, I captured some of the scenes. I also warmed up on one of those days that was at 10 degrees for a high by escaping indoors to enjoy a the beautiful poinsettias at Manito Park. It felt great to admire some flowers!





































The big boys and the little boys were enjoying the artic air by playing some hockey on a small pond in Spokane.








4 comments:

Flowers said...

Nice blog. seriously, your photos are stellar ... I really love them.. It was nice going through your blog.

SimplyDarlene said...

LLLH,
Beauty
Full

So wonderful!

Love & Blessings, friend.

Sandi said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year.

Beautiful pictures

Lori said...

Cute gingerbread house! The girls did a great job.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...