Friday, April 4, 2008

200th Find

We went geocaching a bit after work last night. It was fun to get out. We finally got our 200th find! Seems like we've been trying forever to get to that milestone. I'm hoping they are wrong on the weather this weekend and we can get out a little more to cache, and explore different areas. Yes, it's addicting, but more than anything, I love to go with my husband and explore new areas that we would have never found if it weren't for geocaching. Plus, just getting outdoors and walking feels great. We usually see some wildlife, and even though we cached near Cabela's and in Coeur d'Alene last night, we saw hundreds of geese. So, you see, three of my favorite things are accomplished while geocaching-spending time with my hubby, getting outdoors, and discovering nature.

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...