Friday, April 11, 2008

Friendship

I'm watching the sunrise this morning and it's wonderful to look outside and see the beautiful sunrise, along with clear skies! I'm normally not one who sees the sunrise too often, but today I am meeting my dearest friend for breakfast. She has to come down this way for an appointment this morning but has to be back to work shortly after her appointment is over, so we are meeting early! We haven't seen each other face to face for far too long so it will be good to get to sit down with her, even though it will be brief. Fortunately, we have a bond like few people ever have and we can go awhile without face to face contact and our friendship remains, but we do use up air time on the email and cell phones to keep in daily contact. It is precious time when we actually get to sit down and talk in person, so not to waste any of that time, I better cut this short!

"As sunshine turns a flower’s head toward heaven, so your friendship lifts my spirit."

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...