Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why Worry?


It's one of those days that is full of appointments, meetings, and a 1400 piece camp mailer to send out, so my thoughts are flying around everywhere, trying to figure out how to get everything accomplished that needs to be accomplished today. I was stressing out about it, but decided to just do what I can do and know it will all get done. Fortunately, a couple people are helping me stuff the letter and brochure into the envelopes for the camp mailer, or I would be working on it until sometime next week. I am very grateful for the help!!

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6

Today is also my friend Brenda's birthday, so I want to wish her a day full of blessings and joy, and thank her for her friendship.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday to your Friend Brenda

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...