Friday, April 18, 2008

Change & Anniversaries


Yes, the blog look has changed again. Although I liked displaying different pictures in the title area, my mom informed me tonight that it was virtually impossible for them to get on my blog with the big picture I had on top. OOPS! They still have dial up and very, very slow dial up at that. I believe that Verizon told my parents their dial up speed is 15 k!!!! All I know is that it is incredibly slow and that you could cook a five course meal while waiting for your email to load! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but not much. Unfortunately, dial up or satellite are the only choices they have. Satellite is pretty spendy, so they have stayed with dial up. The goofy thing is, my parents live a couple hundred feet at the most from city limits but don't have any choices for internet. So, for those who still have dial up, I apologize for the amount of time it took you to get on my blog!

My mom and I are off to Women of Faith conference this weekend. It should be a great time! I'm very much looking forward to the conference, and am thankful to my hubby who bought us the tickets for Christmas.

I also want to wish my sister and her husband a happy anniversary on Saturday!

Speaking of anniversaries, Sunday will be my one year anniversary of entering the blogging world. I may or may not be able to blog on Sunday because it is a busy day, so just wanted to mention it today. Wow, one year of sharing thoughts, life, and photos with family, friends, and strangers. One year of making new friends through blogging. I hope that if you are a regular reader that you continue dropping by, and if you are new here, welcome. I hope your stops are worthwhile.

Have a wonderful weekend and pray that the predicted white stuff stays away!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Have a great time. Come back fired up.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...