Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day in Spokane



My mom, sister, and nieces came down yesterday and we took a trip to Spokane to visit Manito Park, Cyrus O'Leary's, and the carousel at Riverfront Park. We had a lot of fun, and the girls would still be riding the carousel if we would have let them! I believe the girls rode it five times! It got pretty hot by the time we left mid-afternoon, and the three adults in the bunch were starting to get a little too dizzy from going round and round and round and round on the carousel! It was so hot, that the youngest in the bunch said "I'm so hot, my tongue is sweating!" We all thought that was a new one!! The flowers at Manito were very pretty and we spent a lot of time chasing butterflies. We built a lot of great memories and had a lot of laughs!
















No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...