Thursday, July 3, 2008

Independence Day




God bless America with...............

PEACE for all who are troubled

GRACE for all the needy

COURAGE for all who fear

STRENGTH for all who are weary

FAITH for all who are seeking

HOPE for all who are uncertain

PROTECTION for all who serve

WISDOM for all who lead

~Roy Lessin

Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD. Psalm 144:15

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14



Thank you to all who have served and are serving to keep this country free. I appreciate you and I am humbled by your sacrifice.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...