Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scenes

These are some images from the past couple of days. There's everything here from my attempt to make cookies, which I must admit I haven't done since finding out I had a gluten intolerance three years ago, but I took a swing at it the other night while my husband was trying to get home from Portland in the snow storm. One picture is of a very frozen waterfall, one of a peaceful sunset, and some of a dog who first played in the snow and then decided to hibernate for the winter! Others are just some Christmas scenes.

May your heart be filled with peace today. Take time to slow down and enjoy the sights and sounds of this beautiful season!































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's all the "snowballs" on Maddie's fur this year? I'll have to sample one of your cookies today. Love ya

SimplyDarlene said...

Hey, that dog needs a blanket! Ha. Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Those actually look pretty good for gluten-free cookies! Check out the post I did yesterday about a few sources of excellent gluten-free recipes (especially from Ginger Lemon Girl)!

Happy baking!

live love laugh hope said...

David, they aren't gluten free! They are some I made for Thane. I made myself some and they actually looked better!! They had chocolate chips only. =)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...