Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's It Mean To You?

What is Christmas about to you? Is it about food, cookies, the perfectly decorated house, gifts, parties? What does Christmas mean to you? Does anxiety or peace fill your heart during this season?

I tend to agree with Linus, in one of my Christmas favorites- A Charlie Brown Christmas. This is what Christmas is about. I hope you focus on that during the next couple weeks because without the nativity, the manger, Christmas doesn't have a meaning, not one that has any worth or lasting value anyway. I pray that you stop to focus on the babe in the manger this year, and really think about what he did for you! It will change your life if you let it.

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

I love this clip. Do they still show it on TV? I hope so!

Blessings my friend!

live love laugh hope said...

Yes, they had it on Monday night on ABC!

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...