Thursday, January 17, 2008

Living For Something

http://www.carolynpankalla.com/ to hear a portion of the song listed below.

I heard this song last night, and loved it because it's how I feel about life. I am here for a reason, not just to wander aimlessly. I have a purpose that God put me on this earth for and I need to fulfill it. Do you know the purpose God has for you? The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren is a great book and can help you see what you are here for, so if you don't have it, I highly recommend it. Are you living for something worthwhile, or are you just going through the motions? Don't waste your life. Grab on to it and live it to the fullest!

here on the surface
i'm just another face
trying to make it
trying to find my place
if you look deeper
here on the inside
there's something bigger
than meets the eye
i'm living for something
not here for nothing
i'm here to make a change
there is a reason
as long as i'm breathing
i will live for another day to shine
spinning in circles
standing up and falling down
i'm finally learning
that's what life's about
still i'm not perfect
you know i'll never be
my only purpose
is giving God the best of me

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...