Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Night's Sleep

I've been tired all week. I haven't had time to catch up on the sleep I lost on Sunday night while my poor husband was dealing with a kidney stone. I've been wondering what it will take to feel refreshed and rejuvenated again. The answer came in my email inbox this morning! "A Good Night's Sleep $599.99 Delivered" was the subject line. Hmm, seems a little steep to me for a good night's sleep, but if I could get completely refreshed and rested, maybe it would be worth it. I do wonder, though, how Costco delivers a good night's sleep? Do they have a direct connection with the Sandman and they call him up and send him to your door to blow sand in your eyes, and boom, you are asleep? Maybe they send a pharmacist to give you a sleeping pill? It could be they send over those music CD's that play relaxing music along with some new pillows and blankets. I would say that Costco may have something with 'A good night's sleep delivered' because we are a busy society and many people are sleep deprived, but $599.99 seems out of most people's price range. Oh, maybe since it's Costco, you get a package deal for an entire month of good sleep for that price! Whatever they do, it's out of my price range, so I guess I will just have to remain sleep deprived for now and hope to catch up over the weekend.

No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...