Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Ramblings

It's a good morning. Gonzaga won, after a bit of a stressful game!! There are a few breaks in the clouds, so the sun might appear for awhile today. It's supposed to be in the 50's today. I got my camera back last night! I have plans to go do some photographing at the lake so hope the weather holds this morning. I saw a large group of swans the other night when we went to dinner, so I am hoping they are still in the area today, and close enough to get some great shots. They were so beautiful!

It's the first day of Spring! Finally. Although we still have quite a bit of snow in our yard, there is hope it will disappear soon. I heard a killdeer singing it's song two evenings ago, which gave me even more hope for spring, and we saw a whole tree full of red-winged blackbirds. It's the little things that get me very excited that spring is on it's way! Spring is my favorite season because everything is fresh and new, it's starting over. It's a great reminder to me about my relationship with Jesus because he made me fresh and new, and let me start over, and continues to allow me to start over every time I make a mistake.


"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world." ~Virgil A. Kraft

1 comment:

Sandi said...

looking forward to your pictures again

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...