Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Princess




It didn't make national headlines, but my sister and her family adopted a puppy last week. No one had a popular opinion poll to determine if it was ok that they adopted her. There wasn't a vote taken by Americans to tell my sister what type of dog to get and what to name her, or where to get her from. No, my nieces named her, all by themselves. Her name is Princess Rosie, Rosie for short. She came from Montana. She is an 8 week old Newfoundland/Golden Retriever mix. I think my sis needs to buy stock in dog food, although right now, she would lose more money than she would make with the stock market plummeting more each day. Rosie is very sweet, but also 100% puppy. She thinks chewing on my niece's hair is the most fun thing there is to do. She loves to chase their ponytails! It's going to be fun to watch my nieces grow up with their new dog and to see all the joy they will bring to each other!



1 comment:

Sandi said...

cute puppy who I'm sure will be greatly loved

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...