Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Surprise Career Move

I haven't watched much of American Idol this year at all, but did sit down to watch the last half hour tonight of the big season finale. I had no idea who over half of the top 12 were who came out to sing! In the past, I've been a big Idol fan, but this year I just haven't gotten into it like before. Chris Daughtry is still my favorite, even though he didn't win a couple years back.

As I was watching tonight, I was not only surprised, but I was taken back to my early childhood years. If you are around my age or older, I wonder if you were taken back as well? I thought that it was a very different career choice, but wondered if it will work out for him. I was also wondering when Paula was going to become a little moose puppet. Now, Paula can have some strange behavior, so anything is possible!









******************************






Since I was a big Captain Kangaroo fan as a kid, I am so happy to know that Randy has a new career waiting for him, should the music industry not work out! It's nice to know that he can always become the new Captain Kangaroo!! He obviously inherited the jacket from Bob Keeshan when he passed away a few years ago. I wonder if Simon will become Mr. Greenjeans?

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I too only watched the last 1/2 hour and kept thinking that Jacket, I've seen it somewhere before. Thanks for helping out the memory. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out where I saw that jacket.

Kathy said...

I have been very into the show this year, but I missed a lot of it last night. However, I did get to see who won and I was very happy!

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...