Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome to My Garden



In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban


















Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity. ~Lindley Karstens












One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides. ~W.E. Johns














Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. ~Song of Solomon 2:12

2 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

Beautiful!

Lanel said...

So pretty!!! :) Mine are doing quite nice too. :)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...