Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mom

I am one of the lucky ones. I have a mom who has been there for me for my entire life, and I mean really been there. So many mom's aren't present for their kids, but mine was and I am so thankful for that. My mom took time for us as we grew up to instill values, love, and guidance. I am blessed to have a mom who is compassionate, loving, and was a good example to me as I grew up, and now is a good friend to me as an adult. I appreciate the moments we get to spend together, although they are much fewer now that I live an hour away, but each moment is treasured and precious. Thanks mom, for all you have done, and all you do. You are a true gift.

Her children stand and bless her. Psalm 31:28

"A mother's heart is a special place where children always have a home."

A mother's eyes so often shine with laughter, joy, or tears....and with the pride of seeing children blossom through the years. A mother's lips give kisses, cautions, praise, and good advice. She shares her faith and values through hard work and sacrifice. A mother's hands are busy trying to meet her children's needs, but quick to give applause whenever one of them succeeds. Throughout her children's lives, a mother plays a vital part. She is their shining star, their inspiration, and their heart.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! We love you!





No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...